The Beyond Basketball team brings you it's first sweatpants! Act quickly, as we only ran 50!
All proceeds go directly to funding programming benefitting local youth!
On the front: Small Beyond Basketball logo on left left
Details about the garment:
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% Organic Cotton facing
- 100% Organic Cotton double-folded, flat-knit cotton ribbing
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde are used
- We use 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- Adjustable drawstring waist to adjust fit
- Bartacked corners of front pockets
- Single welt rear pocket for additional utility
- Tear away labels for customization
- Standard fit; pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation
- Garment weight: 16 oz
- Pantone: TCX 14-4201
- This is an organic product handmade at our GOTS certified facility in Pakistan.
- GOTS license no. USB TEX 4248
To view our size charts, click here.